Astrologer In Jangpura Delhi | Twins & Astrology
August 15, 2022 | astrology
Astrologer in Jangpura Delhi on twins and astrology:-If the following planetary positions are
present at the time of conception, there is a possibility of twins.
1. Moon and Venus should be situated in even sign.
2. Mercury, Mars, and Jupiter are in contrasting signs.
3. Ascendant and Moon are situated in Samarashi and are viewed by malefic planets.
4. Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, and Lagna should be strong and situated in Samarashi.
5. If Jupiter-Sun is in Gemini or Sagittarius and it is aspected by Mercury, then there are two sons.
6. If Venus is aspected by Mercury in Moon, Mars, Virgo or Pisces, then there are two daughters.
Twins & Astrology part – 1
Astrology is considered to be the scripture for the vision of Trikal as per Astrologer in Jangpura Delhi. The study and observation of this scripture through the right method is capable or capable of
making sense of these three times past, future, and present. Man has always been striving towards developing and enhancing his lineage.
This effort of his has made a significant contribution towards bringing the Varnashram system into existence. Various rituals can also be considered as fruitful results of efforts made in this direction. Only through marriage rites, one can increase their lineage by staying in social beliefs.
Many types of debts have been discussed in Indian scriptures and instructions have
been given to always try to get rid of them. In this context, parental debt is important and can be freed from this debt only by the birth of children. The description of the glory of a child or son is also available in the Vedic literature.
The progeny has been accepted as the most fragrant and attractive flowerpot of the home garden. It is believed that due to the rise of good deeds of previous births,
the happiness of child birth is attained – “Tatapraptidharmamula”
Mothers usually give birth to only one child after conception. But two or more babies are born after conception
due to biological reasons such as the division of the embryo or the fertilization of
two or more eggs. There has been a lot of discussion in this context in
modern medical science and all the facts related to it have become clear.
Twins & Astrology part – 2
Along with this, a lot of discussion is also received in the ancient texts of Indian astrology in this context. Conception is considered very important in astrology and
it is said to be the means of origin of all living beings.
Normal pregnancy is not possible without sexual intercourse, so it has been said in the context of the
planetary position indicating that from the birth sign of a woman, the Moon is visible from Jupiter while the
Moon is in the anabolic buildings or the Moon is visible from the friendly planets, especially Venus,
Astrologer in Jangpura Delhi says then the combination of male and female. And the way for pregnancy is paved. These ancient Maharishis and ancient writers have mentioned many such planetary positions in this context,
due to which more than one child is born after the same gestation period.
The following principles are very important in this context by Astrologer in Jangpura Delhi:–
* If Sun Jupiter-Moon ascendant or Sun Jupiter is situated in two signs and is aspected by Mercury,
then Yamal person is born. In this pair of progeny there is one son and one daughter.
* If Venus and Moon are situated in even signs and Mercury, Mars, Ascendant and Jupiter are situated in opposite
signs and are aspected by male planets, then twins are born.
* Even if the Ascendant and the Moon are in Samarashi or are in Samanavansha,
the birth of Yamal children takes place.
* If Mercury is situated in its Navamsha and sees the planet and the ascendant sitting in the dual nature,
then three children are born.
* If the last Navamsh of Sagittarius is in the Transition ascendant and strong planets are sitting in the same
Navamsh and there is a vision of strong Mercury and Saturn on those planets, then there are more
than two children in the womb.
* If Sun and Jupiter are combined or aspected by Mercury in Gemini and Sagittarius during the transit period,
then a pair of progeny is born and both the children are a pair of sons. If Venus, Moon, and Mars are
also aspected by Mercury in Virgo and Pisces, then two girls are born.
Twins & Astrology part – 3
* If the Ascendant and the Moon are in the same zodiac and are aspected by powerful planets,
then a pair child is born.
* If Moon and Venus are in equal signs and Jupiter, Mars, Mercury are in ascendant or
are strong in dual nature, then pair progeny is born.
* In this context, the daughter couple from Moon, Shuk from Venus and son couple from
Guru Mangal, etc. should be decided.
* Both the Ascendant and the Moon are in even signs and are seen from male planets.
* Ascendant, Mercury, Mars, and Jupiter are strong and are in an even sign and
are seen from the male planet.
* Sun, Moon, Jupiter, Venus, and Mars should be situated in the Navamsha of the
two signs and be aspected by Mercury.
* If Sun, Jupiter are in Gemini and Sagittarius and are aspected by Mercury, then the birth of two children.
* If Mars, Moon, Venus are in dual nature i.e. Virgo, being situated in Pisces and visible by Mercury, then two girls are born.
* If all the men and planets are present in two signs and are aspected by Mercury,
then the Yamals have one son and one girl.
* If Moon and Venus are situated in both Samarshis and Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, and Lagnesh are situated in
all odd signs, then Yamal has one son and one daughter.
* The birth of a boy and a girl child even if the Ascendant and Moon are situated in the same
zodiac and are aspected by male planets.
Twins & Astrology part – 4
Mangal, Mercury, Jupiter, and Ascendant being full-bodied should be situated in Samarashi.
If the three classes are related to an impotent planet, then the birth of a Yamal child.
Two planets are sitting in any four different places in the horoscope of the question,
then the birth of a pair child.
* During the transition period, the ascendant should be in dual nature and the Moon,
the self-occupied Mercury and Saturn are in the eleventh house.
Divyabhava Lagnast Moon should be visible from Mercury.
Brihaspati, Sun, Mars, Venus, Moon are in the two signs and are aspected by Mercury.
If Mars, Venus, and Moon are situated in the Navamsha of Virgo and Pisces,
then two daughters will be born.
* If the Sun and Jupiter are situated in the signs of Gemini and Sagittarius,
then there is a pair of sons.
* If the Dwadashansha, Dreshkan, Navamsa are of dual nature and if there are the best powerful
planets in the dual nature, then twins are born.
Twins & Astrology part – 5
* If there is Mercury in the twelfth house or in the Ascendant during the conception or if Mercury has a
vision on these houses, if any one of the twelfth, ascendant or tenth zodiac signs are female and
one is male, then Yamal child yoga is formed.
* If Moon and Venus are in Samarashi and the position of rising Mercury in the twelfth house and
Mars and Jupiter are in odd signs, then Yamal progeny.
Thus it is clear that the position of male planets and female planets in
dual nature plays an important role in
relation to Yamal natives. At the same time, the aspect of the impotent planet
Mercury on these planetary positions ensures the birth of Yamal natives.