Astrologer In Malviya Nagar Delhi | Rajpad
August 13, 2022 | astrology
Astrologer in malviya nagar delhi-Know when and how Rahu meets Rajpad:-Astrology consists of nine planets, 12 zodiac signs, 27 constellations. Each has its own importance and function. Talking about the planets, although all the planets are important in themselves, but there are some planets,
which have been considered universally negative.
Rahu, Ketu, Mars and Saturn are some of the planets whose names make people tremble. Not for everyone, but in fact, people in whose horoscope these planets are sitting in the wrong house or position,
then they have to suffer heavy losses.
Especially Rahu is considered to be a planet which gives sudden results.
Be it auspicious or inauspicious, he creates such situations in his dasha which cannot even be guessed.
Perhaps this is the reason why common people get worried on hearing the name of Rahu. Now on this, if any yoga is formed in the horoscope due to Rahu, then imagine what will happen.
Mars is said to be a Kshatriya planet which represents blood, while Rahu is a planet that confuses the intellect.
The presence of Rahu in the horoscope of the person is both auspicious and inauspicious,
but the common man knows only about the inauspicious yogas.
Rahu is also called Dragon Head in English, in mythology it is depicted as
the shape of a planet with the head of a snake. If Rahu forms a yoga with Ketu, then it is called Kaal Sarp Yog.
Let us tell you about some such other auspicious and inauspicious yogas which are formed due to Rahu.
* Rahu is considered a natural malefic planet in Vedic astrology. It does not have any zodiac of its own, it gives fruits according to
the owner of whichever zodiac it meets.
* In the horoscope of a person, if Rahu is situated in the sixth house and Jupiter is
situated in the center of that horoscope, then an auspicious yoga called Ashtalakshmi is formed here. Any person who has this yoga in his horoscope, that person never lives in the absence of money.
* According to this yoga, Rahu gives up its negative results and starts giving auspicious results and
makes a person very faithful and devoted to God. They get fame and respect in life.
* The name of Lagnakaraka Yoga is also included in the auspicious yogas created by Rahu. This yoga is formed in the horoscopes of Aries, Taurus and Cancer ascendant when
Rahu is in 2nd, 9th or 10th house.
* The person in whose horoscope this yoga is formed, that person does not
have to face the negative effects of Rahu. Rahu gives auspicious results to such people, they have to face accidents negligibly. The financial condition of these people is good and personal life is also happy.
Auspicious and inauspicious yogas continuation…………………..
* The people whose definition yoga is present in their horoscope also do not have to face the negative
contingency of Rahu. A person who has the aspect of auspicious planets on Rahu present in the Ascendant
other than the sixth, third or eleventh house of the horoscope,
then he continues to get financial benefits throughout his life.
* Whoever gets this yoga in the horoscope of the person, their difficult tasks go on getting done easily.
* Two malefic planets named Rahu and Shani, sitting in the eleventh and sixth houses
of a person’s horoscope, form Kapat Yoga. Such a person can never be trusted to anyone, he has a tendency to deceive others for his selfishness.
* Anyone who comes in contact with a person who has deceitful yoga, does not feel anything other than remorse. The natives of this yoga can never become worthy of respect.
* This yoga is considered to be the lowest of all the yogas created by Rahu. Any person who has a phantom obstruction in his horoscope. The mental state of these people remains weak. Because of this, these people sometimes harm themselves.
Guru Chandal Yoga
* In the horoscope of any person, Jupiter and Rahu combine to form Guru Chandal Yoga. In the language of astrology, it has been termed as inauspicious yoga.
* Any person who has this yoga in his horoscope has to suffer the negative effects of Rahu. Inclination towards misdeeds, lack of money and distance from God are the main symptoms of this yoga.
As per Astrologer in malviya nagar delhi the above yogas are auspicious as
well as inauspicious, so to say that Rahu gives only negative results is not an absolute truth.