(1) Ascendant, Hora, Kalya (morning, sunrise means beginning), body, Uday (commencement), form, head, present
time (current condition), birth, all these should be considered from the first house (bhava).
(2) Wealth, knowledge, one’s own object (right over wealth), food, drink, food, right eye, face, magazine (letter),
speech (power of speech), family – these are the names of the second house i.e. the idea of all these
Do it in second way.
(3) Think of doubt, chest, right ear, army, courage, valor, strength, and brother (sisters) from the third. It is also called the place of doubt.
(4) Think of home, field, maternal uncle, brother-in-law, brother, friend, ride, mother, cow-buffalo, fragrance,
clothes, jewelry, and happiness from the fourth house. Water, river, bridge, etc. should be considered from this house. The fourth house is also called ‘Hibuk’.
(5) The seal of the king, minister, tax (tax), soul, intellect, future knowledge, life, children, stomach, Shruti (Veda), memory (Manusmriti, etc.) should be thought of from the fifth. Yuti-smriti means knowledge of scripture. Therefore, all the knowledge of scriptures should be considered from the fifth place.
(6) Debt, weapons, thieves, wounds (injuries), diseases, enemies, caste (brothers who have a feeling of enmity), war, evil deeds, sins, fear, humiliation, etc., should be thought of from the sixth house.
(7) The desires of the heart (kama, lust), item, path, world (public), husband, wife, etc. should be considered from the seventh house. At the time of the sun setting, the east horizon is in the seventh house from the ascendant, hence the seventh house is also called ‘set’.
(8) Mangalya (luck of a woman – survival of husband), randha (pore), adhi (mental illness-anxiety) humiliation or defeat, ayu (how many years a man will live) tribulation, defamation, death, disturbance, impurity (impurity) Or dead due to death) Das (slaves) should be considered from the eighth place. The anus is also considered from the aptam. Mars in the eighth usually causes piles.
(9) Acharya (guru), deity (adorable god), father, worship, former fate (tapa, satkam), grandson, best lineage, etc. should be thought of in the ninth house. This is also called auspicious place. In South India, the father is considered from the ninth house, but in North India, the father is considered from the tenth house.
(10) Business, high position (position), respect, karma, victory, fame, sacrifice, means of livelihood, interest in work, conduct (virtue or misconduct), movement, rule, virtue, sky, etc., from the tenth house.
(11) Profit, income, attainment, arrival, accomplishment, splendor (wealth, opulence), well-being, appreciation, elder brother or elder sister, left ear, luster, good news, etc. should be considered in the eleventh house.
(12) Sorrow, pain, left eye, depreciation, slander, end (one’s end result), poverty, sin, sleeping (sleeping on the bed – apart from this man and woman should also understand secret relations), expenses, bondage (jail) Think of going) etc. from the twelfth position. The twelfth house is also known as ‘Expenditure’.
There are 12 houses in the horoscope. The third, sixth, eighth, and twelfth houses are called ‘Lean’ places. ‘Lean’ means hidden. The eighth is considered the worst of all.
The 6th, 8th, and 12th places are also called ‘Trik’. The sixth, eighth and twelfth houses are called ‘Dushsthan’. Dusthan means bad place.
Other places 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11 are auspicious places. They bear good fruit. The ascendant, fourth, seventh, and tenth places in the horoscope are called ‘Kendra’. The center is also called ‘Kantaka’ or ‘Chatutaya’.
The second, fifth, eighth, and eleventh places from the birth ascendant are called ‘Panafar’, and the third, sixth, ninth, and twelfth places are called ‘Apoklim’.
The fourth and eighth houses are called ‘Chaturasra’. The name of the third, sixth, tenth, and eleventh house is ‘Upchaya’.
The fifth and ninth houses are called ‘triangles’. Triangle places are considered very good. If an auspicious planet sits in the triangle, then even more auspicious results are shown. The lord of the triangle also shows auspicious results in his Dasha, antardasha.