Learn these amazing Vastu tips from the Vastu expert in Noida, Use North West to keep a phone or computer etc. A clock, showpiece, etc. can also be placed in this direction. You can make this area a sitting area where you can chat with friends for a long time. Take special care of the color scheme in the room. If you want to keep the color colored then you can keep the north wall blue or pistachio color. Use the same light color on the wall. Avoid gray, black, or purple, etc.
Posters of sea beaches or waterfalls can be placed on the north wall. If you want to keep flowers etc. in the room, keep them in East, West or North. Do not let surplus material accumulate. Also, use South or South West for showcase or Kabard, etc. Do not put useless posters etc. Especially photos that give negative vibrations.
Student Room continues…………………….
The best Vastu experts in Delhi suggest that the south wall is better for the photo of a deceased person. In this way, you can take advantage of the future by giving even a small Astro touch to a small room.
1. First divide the room into four parts i.e. according to the four directions.
2. Now leave the corner of the North East empty or keep the photo of the deity. Place your study table some distance away from the wall or adjacent to the north wall.
3. If the arrangement of food etc. is in the room, then the corner of South East will be appropriate for this. If this is not the case, then fridge TV in this corner. Keep electronic things like. Can also have showpieces etc.
4. Use the South West Direction to keep your bed. Always keep this direction surrounded by heavy luggage. Can also keep a chair etc.
Give the house a new look with a mirror in the student room
Just think for a while, if you don’t have a mirror, how would you be able to see how you look every day. Your beauty is needed only by the mirror. While it tells you how beautiful you look every day, it also gives an attractive look to the house.
Just like how much money is spent to decorate the house, it seems less. The most important thing is to know whether the money is being put in the right place. Glass plays a very important role in decorating the house. Interior designer Amit says that by putting a mirror on any wall of the house, your room looks big as well as the room gets a new look.
You must have often seen in the parlors etc. that either the four walls or some two walls are covered with glass. By doing this, the parlor is small and still looks big. Many times it happens that you feel that there is a lot of space in front of you, but actually, because of the glass, you feel that confusion.
It is very important to keep a few things in mind before putting a glass in the house, know-how from the best Vastu consultant in Delhi NCR:
1. Place the glass on the wall that has become dirty or has been damp. By doing this your dirty wall will also be covered and the beauty of the room will also increase.
2. While installing the mirror, also take special care that the wall on which you are installing the mirror should have some accessories on the opposite wall so that it is visible in the mirror. Doing this also makes the room bigger.
3. It is also believed that broken glass should not be kept in the house for a long time. It is said that doing so reduces Barkat in the house.
Please read more info:-