Poojas for Nava Graha
The good and bad impacts of one's life and the timing of those effects are determined by the placement of the planets in one's horoscope at birth. There are planets that are well and poorly placed in every horoscope. As a result, we experience success and failure, joy and pain, in various spheres of life, at various times and to differing degrees. Strongly detrimental consequences known as "Doshas" result from specific planetary conflagrations. The Vedic and astrological traditions recommend a variety of poojas to counteract the planets' unfavourable impacts and enhance their beneficial ones.
How and why Navgrah Puja is done?
Because Nav means "nine" and Grah means "planet," Navgrah is a collection of all nine planets. These malefic planets in Vedic astrology include the Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu. Rahu and Ketu are shady planets, but they have a significant influence on a person's life. Navagraha Shanti Puja or Navgrah Shanti Anushthan aids in one purpose, which is to neutralise all of the negative energy of malefic planets in one's horoscope, if more than one planet is afflicted in the birth chart and causes unfavourable effects in life.
Gains From Navgrah Puja:-
1. It is best to combine the negative impacts of several malevolent planets into one objective.
2. It boosts the fortunate planets while praising the unfavourable planets.
3. It is an effective and simple solution to guarantee success in all areas of life.
4. Any Dosha connected to the planet combinations that are unfavourable is eliminated.
5. Gets rid of obstacles and challenges in life.
6. Native becomes affluent, healthy, and prosperous.
7. The sacred melodies of life are imbued with good feelings.
8. The native gets a solid education, learns a lot, and advances professionally.
9. It helps you maintain better health and avoid long-term illnesses.
10. It makes it easier to defeat rivals or foes.
11. It guarantees victory in court proceedings.
12. It shields from any hardship or suffering in life during any unfavourable planetary passage.
13. Issues with relationships, careers, procreation, and other things can be resolved.