Before executing any auspicious occasion, one must do the sacred puja known as Ganpati. Hinduism holds that doing Gajanan Puja before starting something new is fortunate and facilitates long-term wealth and prosperity. We have learned from experts who have years of experience performing Ganpati puja with the correct Ganesh Pooja Vidhi and Mantra. With Ganesh Puja, you will profit the most.
The name "Vighnaharta," which signifies the elimination of barriers, is another name for Lord Ganesha. Hinduism holds that any puja would be lacking without the devotion of Lord Ganesha. For Hindus, Lord Ganesha (also known as Ganapati) is a well-known deity. Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati are his parents. Therefore, it is customary to worship Lord Ganesh Ji before beginning any auspicious task. However, we also provide Sri Ganpati Puja on the Chaturthi tithi of every month (also known as Sankashti Chaturthi). It is regarded as Lord Ganesha's birthday, and doing Ganesha Puja on this day can assist one overcome challenges that may arise in the future.
Why is Ganesh Puja conducted?
The purpose of Vinayak Puja is to appease Lord Ganesh, also known as "the Vighnaharta," or the one who eliminates impediments from life. Ganesh Chaturthi is an auspicious day that is thought to be suitable for worshipping Lord Ganesh, therefore performing this Puja on that day can help anyone get the benefits of the Lord Ganesh more. This puja is performed before starting any new projects, initiatives, or auspicious activity in life in order to receive long-term wealth blessings.
Gains From Ganesh Puja
1. Performing Ganesh Pujan on Ganesh Chaturthi every year or on Sankashti Chaturthi on the chaturthi of every month is highly good.
2. Lord Ganesh removes barriers from his devotee's life since he is a Vighnaharta.
3. Perform a Ganesh puja whenever you are encountering difficulties or impediments in your daily life to assure achievement without interruption.
4. Whether at work or elsewhere, one can succeed anywhere.
5. Achieving knowledge, wisdom, and success in life is possible, as is being courteous in society.
6. Lord Ganesha enhances health and safeguards citizens from harmful powers.
7. Adverse circumstances work in your favour.
8. Ganesh pujan is performed before starting any business enterprise to ensure long-term success and growth.
9. It aids couples experiencing marital problems in reestablishing peace.
10. To regain attention while studying, students who struggle with concentration and wandering thoughts should have this pooja conducted.