Sri Vishnu Pujan
Lord Vishnu is regarded as Parmeshwar, the Supreme God. According to Hindu mythology, Lord Vishnu is the one who creates and destroys all things mortal that exist on earth. Lord Vishnu appears as a body with four arms that is blue in colour. Lotus or Padma is held in one arm, a shank in the other, a chakra or well-known sudarshan chakra in the third hand, and a Gada is held in the fourth hand.
There are ten Dashavatars, or avatars, of Vishnu Bhagawan. According to popular belief, Lord Vishnu has manifested in the universe nine times, with a tenth avatar—also known as the Kalki avatar—yet to appear. Krishna was one of Vishnu's eight avatars. In the event of the end of the world, Kalki Avatar will manifest. Eagle or Garuda is Vishnu's chariot. The eagle represents strength and courage.
Vishnu Puja advantages:-
(1) Native American liberation is one of the advantages of performing a Vishnu Puja.
(2) Improvements in health and riches are also witnessed, as well as freedom from all evil eyes.
(3) The goal of Lord Vishnu puja is all material success and prosperity.
(4) This puja grants strength to overcome the many challenges in life.
(5) It facilitates attaining Moksha, or salvation, in the hereafter.
Lord Vishnu worship will make your lives prosperous. You all be blessed by Vishnu.