Know Which Task You Will Do, According To The Horoscope
May 07, 2023 | astrology
Know which task you will do, according to the horoscope
Many people want to know which business will prosper or should I do a private or government job? According to the horoscope, what work should I do in which I get success? Here is some general information to solve these questions. If you choose your career based on the following planets, then you will get success soon. If you feel that my planets are not favorable, then you should remedy it.
Analysis of the tenth house -
In the horoscope, the business or job is seen from the tenth house. The lord of the tenth house is called Dashmesh or Karmesh or Karmesh. From this sense, it is seen that the person will do a government job or private? Or if you do business, which one and in which field will it get more success? The seventh house is of partnership. If you have friendly planets, then benefit from the partnership. Loss from the partnership if the enemy planet is there. Friend planets are Sun, Moon, Mercury, Guru. Shani, Mars, Rahu, Ketu are friends among themselves. Sun, Mercury, Guru, and Saturn are the causative planets of the tenth house.
It is also said that if a person chooses his or her livelihood or work, depending on the nature of the lord planet, or on the basis of his or her relationship or vision with the moon, the lord of the moon in which the lord of the mind is. If a Guru is in the tenth house from a strong Moon, there is a yoga called Gajakesari, but the Guru should be of Cancer or Sagittarius. Such a person is a glorious, benevolent god, brilliant, virtuous, and Rajpujya. If the birth of Lagna, sun, and tenth house is strong and sin is not in effect then the native earns money from royal works and is famous.
The interrelationship between Dhanesh and Ganeesh creates Dhanyoga. If the factor of the tenth house is situated in the same house or is looking at the tenth house then the person gets some means of livelihood.
1. If Lagna is the seventh, tenth housework then the native will earn by doing business and if there is the work of the best and tenth house, then he will earn money from the job.
2. In case of third party work, the money will be received from writing, printing, agency, commission agent, reporter, salesmen, and institutions. This means that he will make a career in this field.
3. If the work of the Second and Fifth is done, then one will receive money from land, house, garden, vehicle, and educational institutions. Additionally, one will earn money from drama, cinema, dhol, race, gambling, mantra, tantra, and purohitya karma.
4. If the work of the second and seventh is done, then one will earn money from the work of marriage, marriage board, partnership, and legal advisor.
5. If there is more than one planet in the tenth house and the planet which is the most powerful, the native will trade accordingly. For example, if Mars is strong in the tenth house, the person will do the business of property, investment, etc. or go to the police or army.
6. If there is no planet in the tenth house then according to the tenth house, the lord of the tenth house, the business will be decided. If Venus is in the tenth house then the person earns profit from the works of cosmetics, cosmetics, jewelry, etc. According to the planets with which the lord of the tenth house is, the person does business.
7. If a Guru is with the Sun, then the person earns profit from the hotel business, food grains, etc. The eleventh house is the income place. Business is decided according to the position of the planets present in this house.
8. When a planet in the horoscope is situated in the tenth house through the lagnesh, panchamesh or navamsa or in any triangle (1, 5, 9 bhavas) or in its own place through the tenth, then the person has adequate means of livelihood. He makes good progress in business or job. Both the strength and auspiciousness of the planet Dashmesh or the tenth house makes a double increase in its auspicious results.
The tenth Bhavastha Navagraha results-
Surya: Sun in Aries, Cancer, Leo, or Sagittarius in the tenth house makes military or police officers while Sun in Scorpio sign makes medical officer.
Chandra - If the auspicious lunar is sitting in this house, then the native should trade the items used in daily use, he will gain from it. But if there is a combination of Mars or Saturn, then failure will be found.
Mars- Mars of Aries, Leo, Scorpio, or Sagittarius makes the native a physician and surgeon, but if Mars is related to the Sun, then the person will act as a goldsmith or blacksmith.
Mercury - If the Mercury of Virgo or Leo sign is from Jupiter, IIndesh, Panchamesh, Navamsh, or Dashmesh, if the Mercury of Virgo or Leo is from Guru, then the person earns good success in the field of education. He can become a professor or a lecturer. However, with the influence of Mercury, the native can also do work related to a bank worker or a bank. But if Mercury is with Venus or in the sign of Venus then the native does business related to film or advertising.
Jupiter- Jupiter is related to the ninth house. But if it is situated in the tenth house then it is considered to be low. But when Jupiter is related to Navamsha, then one earns money through religious works. If Jupiter is strong and Rajyogaka, then he makes the native a judge. But if Jupiter is under the influence of Mars then the native becomes a criminal lawyer.
Venus- Venus situated in the tenth house makes the native a manufacturer or seller of cosmetics, fancy items, etc. If Venus is associated with Madhyamesh, Panchamesh, or Mercury, the native achieves success in the field of singing and playing.
Saturn- If the powerful Saturn is related to Mars in the tenth house, the person works in an electronic film. If it is related to Mercury, then a mechanical engineer is made. If Saturn is related to the fourth house or fourth house, then the native earns money by trading oil, coal, iron, etc.
Rahu- If Rahu is situated in the tenth house through the Gemini sign, then the native works in the field of politics, army, police, or railway.
Ketu: If Ketu in the tenth house is in Sagittarius or Pisces, then the native achieves a lot of wealth, wealth, and fame by getting success in business, provided that his enemy planet is not with him or he is not visible from enemy planets.