Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja
What is Kaal Sarp Dosh?Whenever a soul comes to the human body on this earth, that is, it is born. This determination of fate is reflected directly in the form of his horoscope. That horoscope tells the fate of that child. The planets which are situated in those twelve houses, when there is a matching relationship of the planets with each other in the birth chart. But when all the planets come between Rahu and Ketu, then this yoga is called Kaal Sarp Dosh. It is said to be called Kaal Sarp because Rahu is the ruling deity Kaal and Ketu is the ruling deity snake. Probably the consequences of this defect are very painful, it is also called Kaal Sarp Dosh in place of Kaal Sarp Yog. Yoga is being created in me, he is not getting the result according to his hard work. His life is being spent in struggle, marriage is not happening or it is happening late. Married life is full of sorrow. The mind remains restless and now it has been proved that the existence of Kaal Sarp. At present, the discussion of Kaal Sarp Yoga is happening all over the world. Yoga has been recognized. Apart from this, Maharishi Bhaiu Vadrayan Gar Manith etc. are prominent in the texts in which their yoga is discussed.
How does Kaal Sarp Dosh happen?
If Nag Dosha is studied in the universe, then Rahu-Ketu is the shadow guru. Those who always stay at 1800 degrees in front of each other, this is the shadow of the horizon of the universe. If Rahu-Ketu has all the houses in the middle left or right, then Kaal Sarp Dosh is formed. Its motion is called Varshi motion, this defect is formed due to Nara Dosh in previous birth. This defect is also formed in the Lagna Kundli. If you have kicked or killed a snake, then it becomes a defect.
What are the symptoms of Kaal Sarp Dosh?
1. Obstruction in the work area Frequent interruptions.
2. Obstacles in the study.
3. To be afraid of snakes.
4. Hair fall in food.
5. Having bad dreams.
6. Peeing in bed.
7. Seeing your face flying in your dream.
8. Living in your house for snakes can also be a snake bite.
What is the prevention of Kaal Sarp Dosh?
There are many types of Kaal Sarp Dosh, but it is proved from the scriptures that when the nectar was divided into gods and demons at the time of churning of the ocean, then a demon named Rahu stood in front of the deity and drank the nectar but the sun God recognized her and said to Lord Narayan, taking the form of Mohini In the religious city and in Nashik, Godavari banks were curbed, so this defect is mainly corrected here. Here Lord Bholenath became famous in the form of Shivalinga by the name of Mahakal, so he should be worshiped at his feet at any time and to rectify any defect. Good results are obtained from this. Therefore, every pilgrimage of Ujjain has the pride of being a lil big.
Kalsarp Dosh to be worshipped-
Many devotees come from country and abroad to worship here and get auspicious results. Worship material is provided by us only, a bedi is made in Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja. Punyavachan worship, Shodash matrika worship, Saptaghrit matrika worship, Pitra meditation worship, main deity Nagmandal worship, Nag Mata Mansa Devi worship, Navagraha worship, Rudrakalash worship, the worship of gods established, after the aarti, we have full devotion on the river, followed by the immersion of snakes on the river. He gets it done with devotion and with complete rules. Devotees have to bring a pot in it, it is left on the river after worship.
Who should do Kalsarp Puja?
The person who has not got success even after hard work, he should get this puja done. Those who fail because there is a big blockage at the door, they must definitely show their horoscope to any Acharya Jyotish Brahmin. Twelve types of Kalsarp are found in the horoscope.
1. Anant Kaalsarp Yog- When Rahu and Ketu are in the 1st and 7th position in the horoscope, then it is called Anant Kaalsarp Yog. Due to this combination of planetary influences, a person may have humiliation, anxiety, fear of water.
2.Kulik Kalsarp Yog- When Rahu and Ketu are in second and eighth position in a horoscope then it is called Kulik Kalsarp Yog. Due to the influence of planets, a person may suffer monetary loss, accident, speech disorder, conflict in the family.
3.Vasuki Kalsarpa Yog- When Rahu and Ketu are in third and ninth position in a horoscope then it is called Vasuki Kalsarpa Yog. Due to the influence of planets, a person has to face loss due to blood pressure, sudden death and loss due to relatives.
4.Shankpal Kaalsarp Yog- When Rahu and Ketu are in the fourth and tenth position in the horoscope then it is called Shankpal Kaalsarp Yog. Due to the influence of planets, a person may have to suffer from sorrow, the person is also deprived of father's affection, leads a laborious life, has to face job related problems.
5.Padam Kaalsarp Yog- When Rahu and Ketu are in fifth and eleventh position in a horoscope then it is called Padma Kalsarpa Yog. Due to the influence of planets, a person may have to face loss from education, wife's illness, delay in bearing children and loss from friends.
6.Mahapadam Kaalsarp Yog- When Rahu and Ketu are in sixth and twelfth position in a horoscope then it is called Maha Padma Kalasarpa Yog. effects of planets
The person may suffer from lower back pain, headache, skin ailments, loss of monetary possession and demonic possession.
7. Takshak Kaalsarp Yog- When Rahu and Ketu are in the seventh and first position in the horoscope then it is called Takshak Kaalsarp Yog. Due to the influence of planets, a person may suffer from objectionable behavior, loss in business, married life, accidents, problems related to job, dissatisfaction in worry and unhappiness.
8.Karkotaka Kalsarpa Yog- When Rahu and Ketu are in the eighth and second position in the horoscope then it is called Karkataka Kalsarpa Yog. The influence of planets can cause a person to suffer from loss of ancestral property, sexually transmitted diseases, heart attack, and danger and dangerous poisonous creatures in the family.
9. Shankhnaad Kaalsarp Yog- When Rahu and Ketu are in ninth and third position in a horoscope then it is called Shankhnaad Kaalsarp Yog. This combination of planets leads to anti-religious activities, rigid behavior, high blood pressure, constant worry and harmful behavior of a person.
10.Ghatak Kalsarp Yog- This yoga arises when Rahu is in the fourth house and Ketu is in the tenth house. The problem of litigation and punishment by law is possible for disputed behavior. However if this yoga operates positively it has the potential to confer the highest forms of political powers.
11. Vishadhara Kaalsarp Yog- When Rahu and Ketu are in the eleventh and fifth position in the horoscope then it is called Vishadhara Kaalsarp Yog. The combination of planetary influences can make a person unstable.
12. Sheshnag Kaalsarp Yog- When Rahu and Ketu are in the twelfth and sixth position in the horoscope then it is called Sheshnag Kaalsarp Yog. The combination of planets leads to defeat and misfortune. One may suffer from eye-related ailments and may face covert enmity and conflict and conflict.
This twelve types of Kaal Sarp is based on the different position of Rahu-Ketu. Now contact to know which Kaal Sarp is in your Kundli.