Moon Importance In Astrology
August 15, 2022 | astrology
Falgun month(moon importance in astrology):- If the moon is weak in the horoscope, then this remedy should be done in the month of Falgun, you can get auspicious results
These days Falgun month is going on, which will end on 28 March. This is the last month of the Hindu calendar. The spring season begins this month.
The special importance of this month has also been told in religious texts. According to astrology, people who have a weak Moon in their birth chart should take some special measures this month. So that auspicious results can be obtained from the moon.
Astrologers In Delhi on Health Horoscope
Moon importance in astrology continues……..
Moon is considered to be the most important planet in Vedic astrology. Most of the yogas related to astrology are calculated from the Moon apart from the Lagna. If the Moon Lagna is weak or the position of the planets from the Moon is not good, then it is not good for the life of the person. This increases the chances of mental disturbance, sorrows in life, mentally weak.
astrologer in shalimar bagh remedy
What is the position of the Moon that makes it weak?
(1) If the Moon is in the 6th, 8th, or 12th house in the horoscope. If the Moon is in a debilitated position or the Moon is placed on the Rahu-Ketu axis or is under the influence of malefic planets, then it is considered weak.
(2) Apart from this, if the Moon Paksha is weak in terms of force in the horoscope i.e. born between Ashtami of Krishna Paksha to Saptami of Shukla Paksha, then worshiping can be very beneficial for you to make Moon strong in this month. .
(3) If one is born between Ashtami of Krishna Paksha to Saptami of Shukla Paksha, then the Moon is considered strong in terms of strength.
Astrologers near me Previous birth
What to do for moon strength
(1) Worship Lord Shiva regularly, offer water to Shivling.
(2) Respect women and touch mother’s feet every day.
(3) Donate rice, white clothes, white sandalwood, white flowers, sugar, curd, and pearls.
(4) Chanting Om Som Somay Namah 108 times daily is preferable.
(5) Keep a fast on Monday. Make kheer on Monday and donate it to the poor.
(6) On the full moon date, have the darshan of the moon god and sit in its light and chant the moon mantra.