What Is Kendra In Astrology
August 15, 2022 | astrology
What is Kendra in astrology – The name of the ascendant, fourth, seventh, and tenth is Kendra.
(1) The lord of Libra ascendant is Venus, hence Venus being the ascendant is auspicious for this ascendant. Saturn
is very auspicious for this ascendant being the lord of the center and triangle and becomes a yogic planet for
the people of this ascendant.
Names of 12 houses in Vedic astrology
(2) For Mercury Ascendant, the ninth house is the most powerful triangle in the horoscope and fate also
determines this house. For Libra Ascendant, Moon being the lord of the tenth is equal and the tenth house is
the center and the lord here becomes neutral.
What is Kendra in astrology- 2
(3) For Leo ascendant, the fourth house is considered to be the center and the ninth house is considered to be
a triangle. Therefore Mars becomes very auspicious by being the lord of the center/triangle.
(4) For Cancer ascendant, Mars being the lord of fifth house and tenth house gives auspicious results. The fifth
triangle place is the tenth center and if there is a relation of the center/triangle, auspicious results are obtained. For Cancer Ascendant, the fourth house being the center becomes neutral and the eleventh house is called the Trishadaya house.
Best Astrologer In East Delhi Ruchak
(5) For Aquarius ascendant, Venus becomes the fourth lord and ninth lord and becomes a yogic planet. The
fourth house is the center and the ninth house is a strong triangle house and the planet becomes auspicious when
the relation of the center/triangle is formed.
What is Kendra in astrology- 3
(6) In Taurus ascendant, Saturn becomes the lord of the center/triangle by becoming the ninth and tenth lord and
gives auspicious results. Shani is the lord of the strongest center in your birth chart and also becomes the lord of
the strongest triangle. Moon becomes inauspicious by becoming third house in Taurus ascendant. Sun being in
the fourth house becomes even because the fourth house falls in your Kendra and it is an even place.
(7) Saturn is considered inauspicious in Sagittarius ascendant. It is the lord of third and fourth house. For
this Ascendant Mercury is even and it is also known as Kendradhipati Dosha i.e. both the signs of Mercury fall in
the Kendra place.
(8) In Virgo Ascendant, both the signs of Jupiter fall in the centres,
so Jupiter also has the fault of being the Kendradhipati.
(9) In Capricorn ascendant, Venus is auspicious by being the lord of fifth and tenth. The fifth triangle house and the tenth is counted in the center place. Being the lord of both these houses, Venus becomes the yogkari for this ascendant.