Ishaan Kone, Father-son Relationship And Vastu Tips
February 20, 2023 | vastu
Ishaan Kone, Father-son relationship and Vastu tips
The northeast corner of the ground is called the northeast angle. It is believed that gods and spiritual power dwell at this angle. Therefore, it is the most sacred corner of the house.
- Ishan is also the name of Lord Shiva. Since Lord Shiva is in the north-east direction, this direction is called the northeast. According to Vastu Shastra, north and east direction are considered auspicious.
- North-East region is formed at an angle to meet these two directions, that is why this house or plot is considered to be the most auspicious and powerful corner of the energy source.
- Divine powers also increase here because Jupiter and the salvation factor Ketu also reside in this area.
Things to keep in mind while building a house:
- Ishaan region is an area full of divine energy, so activities like worship, meditation, yoga, or spirituality should be done here. All family members should spend some time, especially in the morning, in the northeast corner of their home.
- The best way to do this is to set up a place of worship there. The pooja performed in the Ishaan region is always auspicious and gives stability to family members.
Father-son relationship and Vastu tips
- Plots should not be cut in Ishaan (North-East).
- It is inauspicious to have part of the building raised in Ishaan (North-East). If it is raised then there will be a lack of sweetness in the relationship.
- Having a kitchen or toilet in the northeast also affects the relationship. Both have health problems.
- During construction in the buried area, giving too much height or heavyweight also puts the relationship between the son and the father in trouble.
- The creation of a storeroom, mound, or mountainous figure in Ishaan (North-East) also leads to bitterness in the father-son relationship and both keep blaming each other.
- By keeping electronic items or flammable materials and other heat-generating equipment in the northeast (North-East), the son keeps disregarding the father's words. Brings the situation of infamy in society.